Returns, Refunds and Cancellations
Should you need to return any products you have purchased from Old House Store, please read the following as there may be some exceptions.
You can cancel your order prior to dispatch and a full credit will be issued against any advance payment.
Where an order is cancelled, we reserve the right to invoice for any customer specific materials or products manufactured or sourced where materials cannot be resold or returned to our supplier. You can cancel an order by emailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 0118 946 9146.
In addition to your consumer rights, there may be circumstances when you do need to return products.
- You may cancel and return your order within 14 days of receiving goods by notifying Old House Store in writing. Email: email@example.com
- Goods are returned at your cost to our premises
- Returned goods will only be refunded if received in a saleable unopened condition. A re-stocking fee of 15% will apply.
- Wet lime products cannot be returned or refunded
- Products must be unopened, unused and undamaged upon receipt at our premises
- Products produced or sourced materials, non -stock items ordered in to specific customer requirements will not be refunded.
- Any bespoke ironmongery or special materials cannot be returned or refunded
Faulty or damaged Products
In the event you are not satisfied with the products due to;
- Goods damaged prior to delivery
- Faulty, broken products
We will replace or refund subject to our terms & conditions. You must raise your claim in writing within 24 hours: email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0118 946 9146
In the case of coloured lime mortars there may be some shade variance due to natural variations in batches of sands or aggregates used in manufacture. The true colour of the finished mortar will not become apparent until after several weeks of maturing.
As for paint products we would recommend purchase a tester pot and that sufficient material is ordered to complete the planned scope of works.