Conservation Filler - 1ltr tub
- Related Products
Old House Store conservation filler is a specially developed filler made entirely from natural lime & aggregates. Primarily a crack filler and gap stopper. It's lime putty based and totally breathable
* Patching cracks up to 2mm in single application.
* Stopping gaps up to 5mm with 2-3 applications.
* Specifically designed to work with lime-based plasters.
* Ideal for gypsum repairs providing a near invisible finish when re-painted.
Because our conservation filler contains no resins, plastics, or other synthetic elements & compounds. It reflects the same frequency of light as the substrate material it is repairing.
How To Apply:-
- Clear any loose material from the surface you are repairing
- Lightly moisten the area with a water spray bottle
- Apply a very thin layer over the repair area, use a credit card or flexible wall-paper scraper to work the material into the void you are repairing
- As the filler dries, wipe of the excess with a sponge. This should produce a smooth and flush repair
- Repeat the process for larger repairs (Above 2mm), building layers until the damage is completely filled
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!